Return to Top


All ACC Requests require:

  • ACC Request form
  • Neighbor Impact Form along with
  • Supporting documents pertaining to dimensions/design/color, placement of the new structure/fence (home survey/drawing)
  • City permit (if required for exterior project).

You may download the required forms here.

When complete, email to (817.337.1221)

or FAX to 972.591.5625

or physically mail to:

E R Property Owners Association
c/o Property Management LLC
5751 Kroger Drive, Suite 203
Keller, TX 76244